Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 17 Sep 2021 | Citizens Advice: Seven things to check if you’re at risk of redundancy
- 15 Sep 2021 | ‘Perfect storm’ warning as MPs set to debate Universal Credit cut
- 14 Sep 2021 | The failure of Utility Point and People’s Energy leaves more than half a million customers facing uncertainty, says Citizens Advice
- 8 Sep 2021 | Government “failed to learn lessons” of previous energy efficiency schemes, says Citizens Advice
- 3 Sep 2021 | One in 10 Buy Now Pay Later shoppers have been chased by debt collectors