Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 12 Dec 2019 | Energy customers still struggling to get accurate bills says Citizens Advice
- 5 Dec 2019 | Failed energy suppliers cost consumers £255m since 2018, says Citizens Advice
- 5 Dec 2019 | Parcel delivery companies must do more for disabled consumers, Citizens Advice says
- 5 Dec 2019 | Citizens Advice says problems with parcels cost consumers at least £85 million a year
- 13 Nov 2019 | Counter-productive council tax collection practices work for no one, says Citizens Advice