Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 18 Dec 2018 | Ban on unarranged overdraft fees could stop thousands becoming stuck in debt
- 18 Dec 2018 | Ofgem’s commitment to tougher network price controls “should curb excess profits”, says Citizens Advice
- 18 Dec 2018 | Better access to post is key to ending homelessness catch-22
- 14 Dec 2018 | Citizens Advice calls for action as 'broadband consumers are being ripped off by their providers in multiple ways'
- 13 Dec 2018 | Consumer coalition sets out RIIO-2 vulnerability proposals