Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 17 Jun 2019 | Citizens Advice responds to the government's announcement on the loyalty penalty
- 12 Jun 2019 | Buy Now Pay Later rules won’t stop people being hit by these unexpected costs, says Citizens Advice
- 11 Jun 2019 | “Tried-and-tested scams still pose huge threat” says Citizens Advice, as fraudsters on average pocket almost £3,000 per victim
- 7 Jun 2019 | FCA overdraft rules will protect vulnerable people from spiralling fees
- 31 May 2019 | Momentous day for England’s renters as Tenant Fees Act comes into force