Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 13 Nov 2019 | Counter-productive council tax collection practices work for no one, says Citizens Advice
- 12 Nov 2019 | Citizens Advice top tips for safe and savvy consumers on Black Friday
- 6 Nov 2019 | Next government must act on preventable problems, says Citizens Advice
- 24 Oct 2019 | Over a million UK businesses at risk of being cut off and ripped off in energy sector
- 23 Oct 2019 | Further action needed to limit costs of supplier failures, says Citizens Advice