Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 11 Oct 2019 | Loopholes in renter reform proposals could keep tenants at risk of unfair eviction
- 4 Oct 2019 | Citizens Advice to Financial Conduct Authority’s announcement on insurance market
- 3 Oct 2019 | Getting decisions about decarbonisation wrong risks hitting “those who can least afford it”, says Citizens Advice
- 2 Oct 2019 | Citizens Advice Cymru secures future funding for advice services in Wales
- 1 Oct 2019 | Customers face “picking up the tab” for suppliers failure to pay industry bills, says Citizens Advice