Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 8 Dec 2018 | OneSelect comes last in Citizens Advice energy star rating
- 4 Dec 2018 | “Too often we see the harm that’s caused by the way this debt is collected”, Citizens Advice welcomes new guidance for recovery of council tax
- 29 Nov 2018 | CMA probe into high funeral costs encouraging, Citizens Advice says
- 29 Nov 2018 | Online retailers need to offer accessibility options as deliveries fail 3.4 million disabled consumers
- 28 Nov 2018 | Network charging review should bring “more level playing field”, says Citizens Advice