Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 22 May 2019 | £24 million Cadent fine “welcome news” for affected customers, says Citizens Advice
- 17 May 2019 | Ofgem must set “ambitious vision” for vulnerable energy customers
- 15 May 2019 | Citizens Advice response to Ofcom’s announcement on end of contract notifications
- 12 May 2019 | “Banks need to act in their customers best interests”, says Citizens Advice
- 7 May 2019 | Fairness Group public statement "good starting point" for government action on improving debt collection practices