Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 22 Feb 2021 | As the number of people on Universal Credit nearly doubles, Citizens Advice warns cut could spell ‘financial turmoil’
- 11 Feb 2021 | 16.5 million people hit by letter delays in January, finds Citizens Advice
- 5 Feb 2021 | Price cap rise will be ‘heavy blow’ to household finances already hit by Covid
- 28 Jan 2021 | More than one in six struggling to afford broadband
- 25 Jan 2021 | Citizens Advice welcomes Ofgem proposal for new independent body to run Britain's energy system