Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 80th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 26 Jan 2022 | £700m debt is 'tip of the iceberg' as cost-of-living crisis grows
- 19 Jan 2022 | “Am I eligible?” Citizens Advice top tips on support available for people struggling
- 18 Jan 2022 | Together Energy collapse adds to a sky-high bill for customers, warns Citizens Advice
- 13 Jan 2022 | Soaring price cap set to leave energy bills as a proportion of benefits levels at ‘generational high’
- 15 Dec 2021 | “Reform is urgently needed”, Citizens Advice responds to Ofgem’s latest proposals for energy market