Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 2 Jul 2020 | Citizens Advice reacts to announcement on local government funding
- 30 Jun 2020 | Universal Credit: What you need to know as job-hunting rules restart
- 28 Jun 2020 | Citizens Advice welcomes permanent protections for those struggling with energy bills
- 26 Jun 2020 | Citizens Advice reveals nearly 1.4m have no access to welfare safety net
- 25 Jun 2020 | Charities call for council tax reform ahead of August debt D-Day