Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 15 Mar 2019 | Increasing numbers of small and newer energy suppliers delivering poor customer service
- 11 Mar 2019 | Brilliant Energy customers’ supply to continue as normal, but Ofgem must “urgently move forward” with supplier reforms, says Citizens Advice
- 8 Mar 2019 | Avro Energy’s failure to join DCC leaves it “unprepared” for SMETS2 rollout, says Citizens Advice
- 5 Mar 2019 | Rent-to-own cap a win for people paying over the odds, Citizens Advice says
- 1 Mar 2019 | People with a mental health problem can pay a premium of over £1000 every year