Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 8 Jan 2021 | Citizens Advice response to extension of ban on bailiff enforced evictions
- 5 Jan 2021 | Half a million renters in arrears as evictions set to resume
- 18 Dec 2020 | Citizens Advice responds to Ofcom broadband affordability report
- 18 Dec 2020 | Insecure workers face “triple hit” of pandemic hardship, says Citizens Advice
- 17 Dec 2020 | Network companies must put forward plans to make sure energy system is ready for the future, says Citizens Advice