Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 11 Jan 2019 | Citizens Advice says Universal Credit announcement 'encouraging' but 'must go further'
- 9 Jan 2019 | System allows bailiffs to get away with rule breaking, says Citizens Advice
- 8 Jan 2019 | Economy Energy customers “should not worry”, says Citizens Advice
- 4 Jan 2019 | Economy Energy provisional order “welcome and necessary”, says Citizens Advice
- 1 Jan 2019 | Energy cap means “fairer” prices, but consumers should continue to shop around, says Citizens Advice