Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 13 Aug 2019 | Citizens Advice responds to collapse of Solarplicity
- 22 Jul 2019 | Citizens Advice named as preferred option in new telecoms consumer advocate proposal
- 22 Jul 2019 | Citizens Advice responds to Ofcom’s announcement on mobile phones
- 22 Jul 2019 | Bailiff body cameras meaningless without industry regulator
- 18 Jul 2019 | Protection for customers must keep pace with rapidly evolving energy supply market says Citizens Advice