Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 22 Oct 2020 | Citizens Advice responds to FCA research on financial resilience in the pandemic
- 21 Oct 2020 | Employment tribunal claims backlog set to pass half a million due to Covid, warns Citizens Advice
- 21 Oct 2020 | Citizens Advice: Four steps to challenge an unfair redundancy or problem at work
- 20 Oct 2020 | New restrictions, missing protections
- 19 Oct 2020 | Safety net needs to be strengthened, says Citizens Advice in response to Work and Pensions Committee report