Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 23 Jan 2020 | Government risks “fatally undermining” net zero target, says Citizens Advice
- 21 Jan 2020 | Citizens Advice response to CMA announcement of 6 month extension
- 9 Jan 2020 | Citizens Advice response to the Ofcom update on its Fairness for Customers programme
- 9 Jan 2020 | Citizens Advice response to FCA announcement on cash savings
- 16 Dec 2019 | Citizens Advice responds to iSupply paying £1.5 million for price cap overcharging