Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 12 Feb 2020 | New automatic payments for delays in switching “should give people more confidence to shop around”, says Citizens Advice
- 10 Feb 2020 | Ending the benefits freeze won’t stop families facing the choice between heating and eating
- 3 Feb 2020 | Ofgem decarbonisation plan sets out ‘the right challenges’, says Citizens Advice
- 30 Jan 2020 | NAO report is more evidence of “major windfall” for energy networks, says Citizens Advice
- 28 Jan 2020 | Citizens Advice prepares for the busiest time of the year for debt advice