Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 15 Apr 2019 | Scrapping ‘no-fault evictions’ a groundbreaking shake-up of the private rented sector
- 11 Apr 2019 | Citizens Advice to help those applying to the government’s Windrush compensation scheme
- 11 Apr 2019 | New Ofgem rules on energy supplier licenses “good news for consumers”, says Citizens Advice
- 10 Apr 2019 | Bailiff regulation must now be introduced as a "matter of urgency", says Citizens Advice
- 10 Apr 2019 | Government review of council tax collection must lead to fundamental changes