Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 80th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 30 Nov 2021 | 'How do I survive now?’ Landmark Citizens Advice study reveals shocking hardship of people with No Recourse to Public Funds
- 25 Nov 2021 | Serious questions for regulator as two more energy companies fail, says Citizens Advice
- 25 Nov 2021 | Three million families facing crisis as cost of living crunch bites
- 24 Nov 2021 | Parcel firms fail to deliver in Citizens Advice's first ever parcel company league table
- 23 Nov 2021 | One in 10 relying on Buy Now Pay Later for Christmas - here are Citizens Advice’s six need-to-knows