Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 26 Apr 2021 | Breathing Space: Citizens Advice debt experts explain what you need to know
- 22 Apr 2021 | A quarter of young people making Buy Now Pay Later repayments haven’t been able to pay for food, rent or bills as a result, Citizens Advice has found
- 30 Mar 2021 | Money doesn’t always buy you the best energy supplier, warns Citizens Advice
- 26 Mar 2021 | Citizens Advice now helping one renter every minute as eviction ban just “papering over the cracks”
- 24 Mar 2021 | Clare Moriarty appointed Citizens Advice Chief Executive