Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 30 Jul 2020 | Ofgem “continues to take the right steps” to fix energy price controls, says Citizens Advice
- 29 Jul 2020 | Ofgem microbusiness protections are significant improvement, says Citizens Advice
- 28 Jul 2020 | Citizens Advice reacts to Ofcom’s broadband announcement
- 22 Jul 2020 | Demand for Citizens Advice rent arrears advice up 332%
- 20 Jul 2020 | Run-on payments are welcome, but millions of Universal Credit claimants still face the choice of struggling now or struggling later, says Citizens Advice