Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 80th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 18 May 2022 | Citizens Advice responds to inflation figures
- 17 May 2022 | Citizens Advice responds to Ofgem announcement on the frequency of the price cap
- 8 Apr 2022 | Energy company customer service plummets at “worst possible time”, says Citizens Advice
- 7 Apr 2022 | Energy efficiency measures the “major missing piece” of the government’s energy strategy says Citizens Advice
- 31 Mar 2022 | Citizens Advice crisis support record broken again in March