Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 29 May 2020 | Lack of protections for shielded workers is “major missing piece” of furlough scheme, says Citizens Advice
- 27 May 2020 | Many in shielded group facing “catch-22” as incomes plummet
- 22 May 2020 | Citizens Advice responds to announcement of extension to mortgage payment holidays
- 21 May 2020 | Time for the government to “stand by its promise” to renters
- 19 May 2020 | Labour market figures show "devastating" impact of crisis on household incomes