Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 25 Jun 2019 | Hazardous homes - hundreds of thousands of private renters living in unsafe properties
- 25 Jun 2019 | Citizens Advice issues warning over future of community post offices
- 24 Jun 2019 | Too many energy firms struggling to deliver good customer service, says Citizens Advice
- 21 Jun 2019 | Energy customers pay the price for the collapse of energy companies
- 19 Jun 2019 | Citizens Advice responds to a new scheme to help people in debt