Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 19 Sep 2019 | Citizens Advice calls for Three to stop ripping off its loyal customers
- 18 Sep 2019 | Prison threat undermines efforts to make debt collection less punitive, says Citizens Advice
- 16 Sep 2019 | Smart meter rollout extension is “common-sense move”, says Citizens Advice
- 6 Sep 2019 | Citizens Advice responds to collapse of Eversmart
- 3 Sep 2019 | More people turning to Citizens Advice for consumer and benefits problems in its 80th year of service