Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 18 Jul 2019 | Protection for customers must keep pace with rapidly evolving energy supply market says Citizens Advice
- 12 Jul 2019 | Government action urgently needed to protect consumers during the decarbonisation of heating, says Citizens Advice
- 5 Jul 2019 | Council tax collection practices must not leave people with too little to live on, says Citizens Advice
- 4 Jul 2019 | Cancelled flights and lost luggage drove almost 700,000 views of Citizens Advice guidance in last year
- 25 Jun 2019 | Hazardous homes - hundreds of thousands of private renters living in unsafe properties