Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 80th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 4 Aug 2022 | Changing to a quarterly price cap will help prevent suppliers going bust, but more support is needed for people struggling to pay their bills
- 1 Aug 2022 | One-in-seven customers still paying the loyalty penalty despite cost-of-living crisis
- 28 Jul 2022 | Winter crisis in summer: Citizens Advice reveals latest insights as cost-of-living pressures pile on
- 26 Jul 2022 | Citizens Advice response to BEIS Select Committee report on the energy market
- 18 Jul 2022 | Citizens Advice responds to the Ofcom review of postal regulations