Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 80th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 5 Oct 2021 | Cutting Universal Credit is ‘a recipe for disaster’ warns Citizens Advice
- 30 Sep 2021 | Customers landed with £30-a-month price hike when energy companies go bust
- 26 Sep 2021 | Citizens Advice responds to Octopus Energy taking on Avro Energy customers
- 23 Sep 2021 | Universal Credit cut will leave 1.5 million workers in hardship, warns Citizens Advice
- 22 Sep 2021 | Citizens Advice responds to failure of Avro and Green energy suppliers