Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 14 Jun 2021 | 36 million Brits targeted by a scammer so far this year
- 10 Jun 2021 | Fix Universal Credit or risk irreparable Covid scarring, says Citizens Advice
- 8 Jun 2021 | Citizens Advice welcomes employment watchdog but calls for it to be set up 'as quickly as possible'
- 4 Jun 2021 | 2.5 million people are behind on their broadband bills
- 1 Jun 2021 | Citizens Advice responds to Ofgem’s Microbusiness Review