Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 15 Feb 2019 | Majority of people surveyed back call for bailiff regulation as "government action is long overdue"
- 7 Feb 2019 | Citizens Advice responds to Ofgem price cap announcement
- 6 Feb 2019 | One in two people Citizens Advice helps with Universal Credit struggle to pay for housing as they wait for payment
- 5 Feb 2019 | Citizens Advice responds to Financial Ombudsman Service's debt collection figures
- 31 Jan 2019 | Majority of mobile consumers overpaying for data at a total cost of £800 million