Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 23 Jul 2021 | Price cap extension is essential to protect consumers, says Citizens Advice
- 22 Jul 2021 | Citizens Advice reacts to Ofcom's announcement on affordable broadband
- 20 Jul 2021 | Decision to row back on sick pay commitment “could not come at a worse time” says Citizens Advice
- 9 Jul 2021 | Back to the workplace: Your rights if you’ve been working from home
- 6 Jul 2021 | Witness Service supports 52,000 witnesses despite Covid challenges