Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 13 Nov 2018 | Time for action on bailiff regulation as charities reveal rules are broken every minute
- 6 Nov 2018 | Energy price cap “offers some much needed protection for loyal households”, says Citizens Advice
- 4 Nov 2018 | Consumers must be protected from unscrupulous personalised pricing, Citizens Advice says
- 31 Oct 2018 | Citizens Advice says FCA's insurance finding "shocking"
- 29 Oct 2018 | Budget announcement on breathing space 'a call to arms' to tackle debt misery, says Citizens Advice