Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 28 Sep 2020 | Student accommodation: what are your rights?
- 23 Sep 2020 | Lacking a fixed address or a safe place to receive mail will worsen Covid hardships, warns Citizens Advice
- 22 Sep 2020 | Citizens Advice pleased FCA cracking down on insurance loyalty penalty
- 17 Sep 2020 | Citizens Advice: help for renters worried about eviction
- 14 Sep 2020 | Citizens Advice: Seven things to check if you’re at risk of redundancy