Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2019.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 26 Nov 2020 | Citizens Advice responds to Ofcom's user needs review of the postal sector
- 25 Nov 2020 | Citizens Advice top tips to ensure safe and savvy shopping this Black Friday
- 20 Nov 2020 | Lockdown wardrobe clear out? Citizens Advice gives top tips to help people sell and buy second-hand safely
- 19 Nov 2020 | Citizens Advice response to Royal Mail's half year financial results
- 16 Nov 2020 | Half of British consumers have had a parcel delivery issue since first March lockdown