Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 16 Oct 2018 | Government "must make changes" to Universal Credit, Citizens Advice says
- 11 Oct 2018 | Government must take household debts seriously, Citizens Advice says
- 11 Oct 2018 | Ofgem State of the Market Report “underlines why it’s so important that Ofgem tightens up its licensing rules”, says Citizens Advice
- 10 Oct 2018 | Rental Roulette: 2.4 million households in England only shown tenancy agreement after putting down money, Citizens Advice reveals
- 4 Oct 2018 | Smaller and newer energy suppliers bottom of the pile for customer service once again