Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 18 Sep 2018 | Mobile providers need to stop putting customers on hold and answer the call to end charging people for phones they already own
- 6 Sep 2018 | Ofgem’s energy tariff price cap “an important step in the right direction”, says Citizens Advice
- 5 Sep 2018 | "Government need to get a grip on scale of household debt", Citizens Advice responds to National Audit Office report
- 30 Aug 2018 | Citizens Advice responds to August’s Bank of England Money and Credit statistics
- 30 Aug 2018 | Smart meter stats show suppliers will need to install at an “increasingly unrealistic pace”, says Citizens Advice