Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 20 Aug 2018 | £19 billion owed in everyday bills, as Citizens Advice reveals it helps 1 person every 3 minutes with bailiff issues
- 15 Aug 2018 | Unfair mail redirection service favours the nuclear family, Citizens Advice finds
- 15 Aug 2018 | Citizens Advice responds to the Advertising Standards Authority’s ruling against Amazon’s next-day delivery promise
- 10 Aug 2018 | Citizens Advice information for Ryanair passengers
- 8 Aug 2018 | British Gas price rise “a bitter pill to swallow”, says Citizens Advice