Welcome to Citizens Advice Hillingdon
We aim to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and to improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon has been helping people in the area since 1939, making it one of the oldest Citizens Advice services in the country. We celebrated our 70th anniversary in September 2009.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide services that are available and appropriate to meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.
- 19 Jul 2018 | Energy price cap “will make a real difference to people’s lives”, says Citizens Advice
- 18 Jul 2018 | Citizens Advice see bailiff complaints soar
- 13 Jul 2018 | Cap on rent-to-own products could save consumers £276, says Citizens Advice
- 12 Jul 2018 | Citizens Advice responds to review of Financial Ombudsman Service
- 5 Jul 2018 | Price rise announcement “a bitter blow for loyal EDF customers”, says Citizens Advice