UC Help to Claim
Help to Claim
At Hillingdon Citizens Advice we can support you to make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.This service is continuing throughout the Coronavirus pandemic.
Our trained Universal Credit Aides can help you to:
- Check if Universal Credit is right for you
- Set-up an email address and Universal Credit account
- Fill in your initial application
- Complete your claim to-do list
- Verify your identity
- Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre
- Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you
- Get ready for monthly payments
If you’re not sure what help you need just get in touch and we can work out how we can support you.
Call: Freephone 0800 144 8 444 (Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm)
We can also assist you through web chat here.