We are looking to recruit to the above post:
Full time: 5 days (36 hours) per week (part-time and flexible working will be considered)
Pay: starting at £28,782 (to £30,559) p.a. inc. OLW (depending on skills and experience)
Permanent (subject to continued funding)
Our vacancy is for a senior adviser with low support needs with an interest in and the skills to help clients claim all their welfare benefit entitlements including Universal Credit (UC) and prepare financially for their first UC payment.
The successful applicant appointed to this permanent post will work on the UC Help to Claim service, including web chat and telephone, at least until March 2021 and will be sufficiently skilled to also work as a generalist and a debt/benefits adviser on other projects as and when needed and thereafter.
Main locations: Hayes and Uxbridge Citizens Advice
You will need to be an efficient, flexible team member who has:
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to deliver services on the phone, through web chat and video-calling
- Experience of dealing confidently and fairly with the general public and with vulnerable and disadvantaged clients experiencing stress, anxiety and hardship
- Ability to maintain quality standards in the bureaux, homeworking or at outreaches
- Ability to keep satisfactory records of all work undertaken as required by Citizens Advice and other funders
Closing date: 10am Monday 19th October 2020
Interviews: Friday 23rd October 2020
Email email@example.com for a job application pack.
Citizens Advice Hillingdon Ltd, Key House, 106 High Street, Yiewsley, Middlesex UB7 7BQ