Advice changes lives.
- Reduce poverty
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Help families solve money issues
- Help with re-entering employment
- Help retain housing and avoid homelessness
- Reduce resentments and enhance community cohesion
- Increase confidence and ability to manage life’s problems
Over the past three years we have:
- Dealt with 78,516 enquiry issues
- Provided assistance with over £25 million of problem debts
- Gained over £5.48 million in additional income for local people and over 1,733 other positive outcomes for clients
- Achieved an average ‘overall satisfaction’ rating from clients of 97.0%
Much of this has been achieved with new sources of funding which have enabled us to run 15 successful advice and financial capability projects meeting the specific needs of people with debt problems, disabilities, young families and people with health and mental health problems.
If you would like to discuss how we can work in partnership to develop new services please email our Director, Heather Brown, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our track record here.
Find out more about our clients’ feedback on our services in 2014-15.